Showing posts with label Reports 10g. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Reports 10g. Show all posts

Thursday, September 5, 2013

REP-0300: ORACLE error occurred REP-0069: Internal error

Following is the error I got while running a report through Concurrent Program in R12.
This is a very generic error and does not give you any details on what is causing this.

Enter Password:
REP-0300: ORACLE error occurred.
REP-0069: Internal error
REP-57054: In-process job terminated:Terminated with error:
REP-300: ORACLE error occurred.

I created a report and I was using a Select * from in one of the queries of the report datamodel. When I executed the concurrent program I was getting the above listed error.
I had no clue why this is happenning. I had multiple queries in that report. I tried to debug which query is causing the error by removing one query at a time and I was able to pin down the query causing this error. Then I realized that I am using Select * from.... in this query and I am selecting individual columns in all other queries. When I replaced the * with Individual columns in this query, Error disappeared.
Hope this helps.